Rabu, 18 Maret 2020

Passive Voice

Change to passive voice.

1. I had read the novel
    => The novel had been read by me.

2. I could not wait to watch the movie
   => The movie could not be waited by me.

3. I found out that the cast of Dilan 1991
   =>The cast of Dilan 1991 was found out by me.

4. I would not miss this chance to meet my idol,
     Iqbaal.
    => This chance would be not missed by me to 
     meet my idol,Iqbaal.

5. Mostly teenagers attended the event.
    =>The event was attended mostlt by teenagers.

6. My friends and I took the seats at the front
    row.
    => The seats at the front row was taken by my 
    friends and me .

7. We kept enthusiastic to meet our idols.
    => To meet our idols, enthusiastic was kept by 
    us.

8. All of us cheered their names.
    => Their names was cheered by all of us.

9. I could meet my idol.
    =>My idol could be met me.

10. The cast described the movie briefly.
    => The movie was described briefly by the 
    cast.

11. I raised my hand.
      => My hand was raised by me.

12. He developed his character as Dilan.
      =>His character as Dilan was developed by 
      him.



Name: Ade Eva A.P.I.
Class : Mipa 3 ' 18.
No. : 01





2 komentar:

Page 80

A)  44 and 45 B)  1-5